South East Asia
Global Partner Manager is responsible to identify, qualify and establish the partnership model and candidates. By utilizing his/her networking and experience, he is expected to identify list of partners and the commercial model (pricing, white labelling, reseller agreement, etc.). He/she will also be involved to support global team on investment and M&A related activity to provide the necessary input and negotiation. The role is to be based in any of the SEA country, subject to the nationality of the selected candidate.
- Develop partner strategy and roadmap.
- Develop Partner Catalogue and Price list
- Coordinate Partnership reseller agreement together with the HQ legal
- Develop pricing strategy for partner (margin and discount strategy)
- Analyse gaps in the current portfolio offering and propose adoption strategy based on service requirement.
- Explore and identify possible partner candidates in line with the partnership strategy.
- Develop partnership with System Integrator to support pre-sales and delivery in respective country.
- The Target Partners include:
- SMART Infrastructure: Hardware/sensors for SMART Building, SMART Office and SMART City
- SMART Agriculture: Hardware/sensors for Farming and Aqua Culture
- Installation / Contractor
- System Integrator
- Consultant company for Smart City
- Channel partner for selling the Company’s IIoT services.
- The countries coverage include:
- SEA [Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippine]
- South America
- The KPI:
- Partner acquisition and utilization
- Number of Reseller agreement
- Number of sold services through Channel Partner
- Degree in Engineering, IT or relevant field
- Demonstrated experience with the entire Partner Management including pricing, incentive, and strong negotiation to have competitive pricing while maintain mutual business trust.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with good experience in handling stakeholders in multinational organizations.
- Experience in driving collaboration effectively across diverse teams, cultures, and time zones
- Highly multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Ability to thrive on fast-paced and agile environment.
- Excellent presentation skill and customer centric.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409