- To assist in the development of Cloud service which is mainly used for integration and testing of Industrial Automation systems
- To involve in Proof of Concept, Feasibility Study, System Integration and Testing using IT & OT systems including 3rd party products and solutions
- To provide technical support for project teams who uses the Cloud service
- Part of work scope include Automated Deployment Tools, Network Monitoring system, Cloud Computing Infrastructure, Industrial Automation Systems, Remote Access Management, Service Desk system. Security Controls
- Degree in IT / Computer Science
- 3 years of IT-related project, or IT infrastructure for Industrial Automation, system and application
- 5 years of network configuration & system security administration (e.g. Windows Server, Windows Client OS, Linux)
- Work experience on design of Data Centre (e.g. Data Centre Infrastructure) will be added great advantage.
- Good technical communication skill (e.g. POC report writing, verbal technical discussion, communication with 3rd party vendor)
- Practical skill on deployment and administration of Windows Server/Linux platform, System Applications
- Basics about Cloud, Virtualization technology and application (e.g. AWS, VMWare, Hyper-V, SDN, OpenFlow)
- Basics about automated deployment tools (e.g. PowerShell, Ansible) and software development (C++/C#, Python, REST)
- Basics about IP/Ethernet networking and security controls (e.g. Router, VLAN, NMS, VPN, Firewall, Antivirus, Patch management, MS Active Directory, Backup/Recovery)
- Knowledge in Industrial Control systems (e.g. DCS, SIS, MES, Industrial Network Communication) will be added advantage.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409