Singapore/ Malaysia / Vietnam/ Indonesia/ Thailand
To understand the design requirement, solutioning, develop, simulation and integration. This include develop the end-to-end IoT architecture to ensure the vertical and horizontal scalability, auto scaling, self-healing, stable performance, secure and also develop documentation. To work closely with pre-sales and engineering team to understand their feedback and keep enhancing the IIoT platform
- Architecture Design
- Design Cloud Microservices architecture for IoT Platform
- Design cost and performance effective, event driven architecture for IoT Platform
- Design high scalable, high availability architecture
- Design multi-tenant and cloud agnostic architecture with cost effective way
- Develop Functional Design Document.
- Best Practices, Design end to end security including benchmarking and penetration test.
- Security such as authentication, authorization, cryptographic, OWASP standard, JWT, etc.
- Perform Sanity test, security test, pent test with 3rd party, unit integration and other tests.
- Deployment strategy
- Performance test especially for the ingestion to be capable to handle large number of device with fast interval (less than a second) and auto scale up/down with the cost-effective way.
- Performance test for the dashboard to ensure auto scale horizontally and vertically with large number of users accessing the UI and data
- DevOps tasks with Azure DevOps as a priority.
- Deploy CI/CD pipeline – Azure DevOps include detail architecture Helm, etc. And train the Engineer to be able to do it independently to support operation.
- Exception handling, logging, localization, caching strategy, portability, performance, and transaction management
- Fault management and notification
- Development standard and best practices.
- Design technologies based on Business Requirement which cover domain, application persistence, infra and presentation layer.
- Design logical view, data processing, ETL, standardization, and transformation.
- Data modelling and mapping for IoT data (unstructured) and structure data
- Database migration
- API integration
- DevOps training
- Development training.
- A relevant degree with 8 years of working experience on Microservices, DevOps and Security for IoT Platform
- Hands-on Azure and AWS
- Microsoft Azure microservice component, cloud native for IoT Platform
- AWS microservice component, cloud native for IoT Platform
- Kubernetes: AKS, EC2
- CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure as code: helm, terraform.
- Rollback management, canary deployment, etc.
- Event Driven technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus, Pub Sub, etc.
- Database knowledge: Azure SQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Neo4j
- Hands-on experience on Hadoop
- Nginx, API Gateway, Azure Front Door, Kong
- Load balancer, Istio
- Security tech such as SSL, OWASP, experience with Pent Test, code scanning, etc.
- O/S: Linux
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409