To work closely with other Backend developers, DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Engineers for IoT Solution Development.
- Design end to end architecture micros services and automation CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Building and supporting code pipelines used to deploy infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS infrastructure for all production sites for uptime and resiliency metrics.
- Development of processes, procedures, and automation for application backup/restore, recovery, service optimization/scaling, and security.
- Build, scale, and secure application cloud infrastructure using tools like Terraform, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Develop and operate a variety of deployment scenarios, including Cloud-based, on-premise infrastructure as well as IoT platforms
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automate applications infrastructure and administration tasks
- Advocate and implement industry best practices for configuration management and build/deployment automation
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science with Certification in Azure Architect, AWS Architect or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in DevOps/Systems Administration with two years of experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting applications.
- Deep knowledge and past hands-on experience on cloud microservices such as Kubernetes, docker, kafka, redish, Istio load balancer, Azure site recovery, backup, etc.Deep knowledge on deployment strategy (such as canary, etc.), version control, code branching, etc. implementation
- Deep knowledge on security implementation such as data encryption, API security OAuth2, JWT, code scanning, top 10 OWASP 2021, etc.
- Deep knowledge with FE and BE best practice to ensure system performance
- Deep knowledge with 12 factor of implementing micro services architecture
- Well verse with Azure and AWS resources and hands-on infrastructure as code (Having knowledge with Azure is a big plus)
- Practitioner experience with containerization (Docker & Kubernetes), cloud technologies, tools and practices (CI/CD patterns, automated provisioning & release, GitOps, IaC)
- Hands-on experience Deploying and managing Highly Available, Scalable and resilient AWS cloud applications.
- Expertise on distributed tracking and telemetry like Prometheus, Grafana.
- Experience with Istio or service mesh related
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409