- Meet with clients and perform an initial assessment of a problematic business or operation situation. Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods such as shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc….
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes. Get agreement with clients on the problems and causes.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s requirements, capabilities and limitations. Work with delivery team to get agreement on scope, pricing and schedule prior to presentation to the client.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice either on his/her own or with the support of Subject Matters Experts.
- Work with client or field sales to justify the project and initiate a sequence of events that will lead to the completion of the buying process,
- Involve in critical project milestones and help to resolve any occasional discrepancies. Act as the technical bridge between client and delivery – be the client’s trusted advisor
- Support monthly country forecasting activities including updating of CRMs, Order Intake and conduct forecast
- Minimum a Degree in Chemical or any Engineering Discipline with Energy Management certification
- Minimum 5 years of delivering Advanced Process Control projects or Energy Management Projects and another 5 years in Presales
- Ability to make technical presentation and product demonstration
- Able to explain clearly the problems on hand, formulate a solution and define a deliverable scope
- Able to articulate ideas and transform them to deliverables that can be understood by engineering team
- Well versed in Advanced Process Control or Operator Training technologies
- Regional experience (South East Asia) will be an added advantage
- Familiar with Cloud, IIOT, Industry 4.0 preferred
- Strong knowledge of CRM organization and usage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing and able to travel as and when needed
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409