India / Vietnam
- To design & deploy solutions for analytics & data model / data lake architecture
- To develop desired feature development
- To successfully delivery projects implementing analytics solution to meet customer requirements across multiple technologies in data analytics
- To implement data lake solutions for customers by leveraging the big data technology stack
- To work with global teams for conceptualization, solution engineering, effort estimation, demo / PoC and deliver projects with team members situated across various locations globally
- To work in dynamic environment
- Bachelor Degree in Technology / IT / Computer Science/ Engineering or similar qualification with Azure or AWS Solution Developer Certification is preferred
- Minimum more than 5 years with at least 2 years of experience working as a Data Engineer
- Experience in Operations Technology analytics at industrial automation area
- Strong experience in Data Architecture with SQL enterprise and SSIS
- Strong hands-on experience in Data Integration with Microsoft Biz Talk
- Hands-on experience in designing Databases such as SQL, mongo DB, Casandra
- Strong experience in database management for reliability, performance and scalability
- Experience using statistical computer languages and querying languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: MATLAB, C#, Java.
- Experience in creating data architectures with advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions statistical tests and proper usage, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience in Data Visualization, Cleansing, analysis, Root cause analysis including Tableau / Power BI or similar tools
- Strong experience in Advance analytic and big data management architecture by using Cloud micro services and Edge Computing
- Thorough understanding of Data Lake, Big data analytics and the Big data technology stack
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409