- Analyze customer RFQ for project proposal, raise and resolve any queries
- Responsible for communication with internal and external shareholders, generating technical and commercial proposal deliverables in time to support the regional and global sales
- Prepare proposals / statement of work.
- Respond to RFPs by articulating Company Security’s value proposition against the customer-defined requirements and propose winning solutions.
- Responsible for technical and commercial proposal inquiry from regional sales for Company in-house and external solution products
- Support pre-sales activity to conduct technical clarification, presentation, and demo to customer
- Responsible for order booking preparation and proper handover to engineering team during project award
- Ensure both soft/hard personal skills (such as maintaining certs, attending trainings, vendor briefings, webinars etc.) are kept-up to date for successful execution of role.
- Diploma Degree/Masters in Computer Science/ IT related education/Engineering (Process/Chemical)
- Min 2 years’ experience as sales engineer; solution related sales engineering experience is preferred
- Industry knowledge of Oil & Gas or F&B or Life Science or Chemicals will be added advantage
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Ability to learn quickly, adaptable to new requests and ability to work among cross functional team
- Willing to travel as per business needs and must be physically fit to visit critical infrastructure and remote plant sites
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409