Renewable Technical Consultant is responsible for providing the end to end pre-sales support, to promote and increase the winning chance with deep technical consultancy in Renewable Energy area which include Solar, Geothermal, Wind and Battery. The Geographic coverage includes SEA, US (and Europe). The KPI will be measured by the number of proposals submitted, order intake and winning rate.
- Understand customer enquiry and expectation, develop a cost and time effective solution and recommendation to customer.
- Conduct workshop and presentation to customer
- Write-up the solution to differentiate with competitor and provide value proposition to increase the winning chance
- To develop Value proposition document such as differentiation and promotion material.
- Develop recommendation list of parameter and as per customers’ requirements
- Develop failure analysis as per customer requirement
- Analyse the efficiency and health score/index
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in similar field
- Strong network with Renewable partner such as System integrator to support on pre-sales cycle and delivery are a MUST
- Strong customer network with decision makers of Geothermal Solar, Wind, Battery companies
- Strong experience on market Cloud base SaaS pricing for renewable energy
- Strong experience KPI and RoI for Renewable energy
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Very knowledgeable for risk strategy
- Familiar with Industrial code standard for renewable energy
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409