The Project Manager manages global projects for Apps Development based on IT and OT-IT Technology. There will be a lot of interaction with global engineering, global business development and other global stakeholder.
- Lead the delivery in development and execute detailed project from start to closure in line with the client project requirements.
- Study and understand the user story and convert them into project roadmap based on the priority.
- Tracking the progress including the issue and report weekly/sprint basis to Management and Product Owner
- Track the quality issue, re-open bug and work with architect and product owner for permanent resolution to avoid re-open bug
- Effectively manage the overall execution, budgets for project base delivery
- Engineering Graduate or equivalent
- Certified Scrum Master is a MUST
- More than 5 years of project management experience with at least 3 years in IIoT area (SaaS/PaaS Cloud base)
- Strong stakeholder management capability to collaborate, negotiation, diplomatic in order to convince the message.
- Has OT-IT knowledge and able to communicate with internal and partner stakeholder in this area
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior team members and able to manage Knowledge, delivery acceleration, build culture of innovation and thought leadership for IT and OT-IT area
- Knowledge of Budget and cost management as per projects of regions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including executive presentations with proven experience in managing a global team virtually.
- Agile knowledge
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409