- To assist or conduct Proof Of Concept (POC) with new Information Technology for Industrial Automation (IA) security solutions
- To involve in research and development tasks for Next-Generation IA Security solution.
- To conduct validation support for the project request.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Ideally 3 years of hands-on experience in IT-related project, or Industrial Automation IT infrastructure, system and application
- Some years of experience in network configuration & system security administration (eg. Windows Server)
- Have knowledge about IP/Ethernet networking and security controls (e.g. Router, VLAN, NMS, VPN, Firewall, Antivirus, Patch management, MS Active Directory, Backup/Recovery)
- Understand the basic administration on Windows Server platform
- Have fundamental knowledge about Cloud, Virtualization technology and application (e.g. AWS, VMWare, Hyper-V, Software-defined Networking, OpenFlow)
- Knowledge in Industrial Control systems will be added advantage
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409