The Front End Engineer will work closely with other Backend developers, DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Engineers for IoT Solution Development. In addition, there are many opportunities to shape the entire IoT Solutions, including strategic and operational development.
- Write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code for API/ Message Queue based solution followed by 12factor which can be deployed into Container solutions like Docker / Kubernetes
- Follow industry best practices and leadership skills like Microservice Architecture , API Standards, 12Factors , Design Patterns etc.
- Initiate and lead technical projects, or propose changes to existing processes, that will improve the quality of our codebases and systems, and clear out technical debt and improve our developer productivity
- Address the difficult technical challenges to ensure fail-safe and adaptive transmission and processing of sensor data while we scale to thousands of users
- Improve existing features to maximize performance, scalability, and reliability
- Bachelor’s Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with more than 4 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have following Technical Skills with strong hands-on experience:
- Core : DotNet Core
- API : REST, Web Services , API
- Messaging : RabbitMQ , Kafka
- Edge gateway integration with MQTT, REST API
- Azure Services : IoT Hub, Event Hub , Azure Kubernetes
- Databases : RDBMS , NoSQL , Time Series Databases
- Strong knowledge in SQL , NoSQL & Time series database Search and data processing operations are mandatory
- Knowledge in Cloud native application development using 12 factor App methodology and Micro service Architectures
- Good to have the following:
- Backend development in other languages like Java , Golang , RUST
- Multi cloud services like Azure / AWS IoT Services , Azure Synapse , Data Lake
- ORM & Caching knowledge in Backend development
- Strong Analytical thinking for Database entity model and Data Architecture
- Design Principles , Pattern & Microservice Architectures
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills
- Meticulous, innovative and creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409