To study, design, develop IIoT Solution including OEE, Equipment Efficiency, as well as develop HMI Graphic.
- Use OT process knowledge to develop the HMI graphic with the provided P&ID
- Use OT process knowledge to develop IoT/Asset Dashboard
- Use manufacturing process expertise to extract data from Historian or IOT devices through gateway
- Study client requirement in term of dashboard, algorithm, P&ID and drill down functionality. And develop accordingly using asset dashboard tools
- Manage the timeline as per user requirement. Provide report regularly, suggestion and gap analysis.
- Conduct evaluation and testing with users for the data integration and demonstration. This will include site study, front end engineering design, implementation and maintenance/services
- Prepare the documentation such as technical write-up
- Support on proposal, design innovation and realization plan include coordination with customer
- Degree in relevant fields with 3 years of working experience
- Deep Process knowledge such as Water, Energy and Utilities
- Deep Manufacturing knowledge such as OEE, machine Downtime, Uptime, Efficiency etc
- Asset / equipment knowledge such as pump, compressor, Chiller, Boiler. Able to translate the technical requirement and datasheet into Dashboard and HMI graphic.
- Hands-on with P&ID documentation and translate that into SCADA HMI Graphic
- Knowledge with OT protocol such as RS485/RS232, modbus, ethernet, TCP/IP, etc
- Hands-on OSI PI Historian/Database
- Highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills
- Meticulous, innovative and creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409