Technical Account Management
Identify technical risk, sales and engineering support to HQ in Japan and Business Partner such as Asset Management Solutioning which include Cloud and asset integration and security. Candidate is required to have past hands-on experience with the OT and IT Data integration to support the presentation and communication with customer in Japan
Japanese Market Business Development
Develop and Plan business plan for increasing the Company Cloud pipeline and opportunities. This includes internal and external stakeholder management, conducting workshop, defining, and preparing business process flow, and developing business strategy together with global business development team.
Key focus area:
- Cloud base Asset Management
- IT/OT Integration
- Develop IIoT solution material and propose recommendation or use case tailored for Japanese market.
- Develop solution proposal for OT/IT data integration. Integration between Edge Gateway and on premises server or Cloud (bi-directional).
- Conduct evaluation/site survey and testing with users for the data integration and demonstration.
- To work together with global Product / Engineering team, Business Partner in Japan as well HQ Japan for delivery/execution.
- Support on technical/solution pre-sales, design innovation and realization plan include coordination with customer.
- Provide training and workshop to customer.
- Develop and Implement business process flow which is tailored to Japanese market
- Plan, assess and monitor opportunities pipeline and growth together with global business development team.
- Managing internal stakeholders to develop a successful plan to grow the business in Japan together.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or IT related discipline with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in Cloud base Asset Management and IT/OT Integration.
- Japanese speaking is a MUST. Living in Tokyo sometimes can go on business trips within Japan.
- English speaking is a MUST to bridge the technical, training and communication between regional Development / Project team and Japan team
- IIoT Exposure and Asset Management experience is a MUST
- Good communication and business knowledge to influence and promote the Asset Management solution
- Good domain knowledge from various OT connectivity such as modbus, RS485, Lora, MQTT, Rest, etc
- Good network experience is value add
- Familiar with various edge connectivity
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409