To plan, organize, identify technical risk, and execute the project such as solutioning site integration, connectivity on premises data and gateway to the cloud. The selected candidate is required to support technical pre-sales activities and must have hands-on experience with all the OT to IT Data integration.
- Planning the project activities
- Develop IIoT solution material and propose integration recommendation
- Develop solution for OT/IT data integration. Integration between Edge Gateway and on premises server or Cloud (bi-directional).
- Manage the timeline as per user requirement. Provide report regularly, suggestion and gap analysis.
- Conduct evaluation/site survey and testing with users for the data integration and demonstration. This will include site study, front end engineering design, implementation and maintenance/services
- Support on proposal, pre-sales, design innovation and realization plan include coordination with customer
- Prepare technical presentation for the recommended solution to customer and the Company Business Development Manager
- Translate the functional and technical requirement to DX Engineering team for remote execution and local regional engineering team for local execution
- Degree in relevant discipline with 5 years of working experience in the same field
- Hands-on complex data integration from various OEM Equipment. This include OT protocol such as serial, ASCII, RS485/RS232, modbus, profibus, telnet, ethernet, TCP/IP, etc.
- Hands-on with LoraWan, MQTT, REST, image, video
- NodeRed for data integration/translation from gateway to the cloud
- Networking: Public and Static SIM card, porting and whitelisted technique to integrate between on prem gateway and cloud
- Hands-on OSI PI System, PI Historian and PI Integrator
- Familiar with various IoT gateway such as Moxa, Redlion or any other 3rd party gateway
- Hands-on with edge connectivity from OT device to extract the required data to on premises server or cloud. Well verse with Kepware or any other edge devices
- Hands-on with Edge device include data buffering mechanism
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409