To plan, organize, identify technical risks, and provide pre-sales support to the regional sales and engineering teams. The responsibilities will include developing solutions for site integration, connectivity of on-premises data, and establishing gateways to the cloud. We are seeking a candidate with hands-on experience in both Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) data integration.
Key focus area:
- Software as Services
- IT/OT Integration and IT/IT Integration
- Develop IIoT solution materials and propose integration recommendations.
- Design solutions for OT/IT data integration, including bi-directional integration between Edge Gateways and on-premises servers or the Cloud.
- Conduct evaluations and site surveys, working closely with users to test data integration and provide demonstrations. This includes site studies, front-end engineering design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance/services with remote support from the Product Team.
- Provide technical and solution pre-sales support, contribute to design innovation, and develop realization plans, including coordination with customers.
- Prepare technical presentations for recommended solutions to present to customers and the Company Internal Business Development Managers.
- Bachelor Degree in releted discipline with 5 years of relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience with complex data integration from various OEM Equipment, including familiarity with OT protocols such as serial, ASCII, RS485/RS232, Modbus, Profibus, Telnet, Ethernet, TCP/IP, etc.
- Proficiency in LoRaWAN, MQTT, and REST.
- Preferred experience with C#.
- Networking expertise, including L3/L4 OT network structures and connectivity with the Cloud, incorporating security measures like DMZ and firewall.
- Proficiency in OSI PI System and PI Historian.
- Familiarity with various IoT gateways such as Moxa, Redlion, or other third-party gateways.
- Hands-on experience with edge connectivity, extracting required data from OT devices to on-premises servers or the Cloud. Proficiency with Kepware or similar edge devices.
- Hands-on experience with edge devices, including data buffering mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Azure IoT Hub and OT/IT security connectivity.
If you are a motivated IIoT Integration Engineer with the skills and experience we are seeking, we encourage you to apply and join our Client’s dynamic global team in driving innovative solutions in the industrial IoT space.
Please send your application to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409