IIoT Integration Engineer is responsible to study the connectivity, design, develop and integration from on premises gateway to the cloud. They are required to have full hands-on experience with all the OT protocol such as PI, Modbus, RS485, profibus, etc… as well as IT protocol such as MQTT, REST
- Use manufacturing process expertise to extract data from Historian or OT devices
- OT/IT complex data integration. Integration between Edge Gateway and on premises server or Cloud (bi-directional). The data will be in various format
- Manage the timeline as per user requirement. Provide report regularly, suggestion and gap analysis.
- Conduct evaluation and testing with users for the data integration and demonstration. This will include site study, front end engineering design, implementation and maintenance/services
- Prepare the documentation such as technical write-up
- Support on proposal, design innovation and realization plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with more than 4 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Well verse in ISA 95 architecture
- Must have hands-on experience and be familiar with:
- Azure IoT Hub and AWS IoT Hub and Event Hub include the authentication method
- IoT Protocol: LoraWan, NBIoT, MQTT, REST, image, video, text file and others
- NodeRed for data integration/translation from gateway to the cloud
- Networking: Public and Static SIM card, porting and whitelisted technique to integrate between on prem gateway and cloud
- Cloud to Cloud Integration through Web API, FTP or any other method
- Hands-on OSI PI System, PI Historian and PI Integrator
- Hands-on complex data integration from various OEM Equipment. This include OT protocol such as serial, ASCII, RS485/RS232, modbus, profibus, telnet, ethernet, TCP/IP, etc…
- Knowledge on Timeseries, SQL database
- Hands-on with edge connectivity from OT device to extract the required data to on premises server or cloud. Well verse with Kepware or any other edge devices.
- Deep knowledge with Water utility industries : Pump, Compressor, Chiller
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills
- Meticulous, innovative and creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409