The Front End Engineer is responsible for understand the design requirement, solutioning, develop, simulation and integration. This include develop the Front End design architecture to ensure the scalability and also develop simulation. He/She will work closely with pre-sales and engineering team.
- Design User Interface
- Digest and understand business process and requirement
- Develop Front End Visualization using react.js and redux
- Develop CSS, HTML and java script
- Performance optimization/Enhancement
- Develop documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years’ experience on Front End programming.
- Must have experience on building IoT Dashboard (such as Energy management, Asset Management for pump, compressor etc.) with real time (unstructured data) chart refresh
- Must have following Technical Skills with strong hands-on experience:
- React.js and Redux with functional components
- CSS, HTML and Java Script
- Web API
- Good to know Redis cache mechanism for UI
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, creative and good communication skills
- Meticulous, innovative and creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409