Singapore / India / Vietnam
The Front End Engineer is responsible for understand the design requirement, solutioning, develop, simulation and integration. This include develop the Front End design architecture to ensure the scalability and also develop simulation. He/She will work closely with pre-sales and engineering team.
- Design User Interface
- Digest and understand business process and requirement
- Develop Front End Visualization using react.js and redux
- Develop CSS, HTML and java script
- Performance optimization/Enhancement
- Embed open source reporting into the react.js dashboard
- Develop documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years’ experience on Front End programming.
- Must have experience on building IoT Dashboard (such as Asset Management for pump, compressor, etc.)
with real time (unstructured data).
- Must have following Technical Skills with strong hands-on experience:
- React.js and Redux with functional components
- CSS, HTML and Java Script
- Web API
- Familiar with SVG and data binding using java script
- Good to know Redis cache and Graphic Editor in SVG format
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, creative and good communication skills
- Meticulous, innovative and creative
- Ability to speak good English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409