He/She is to manage the enterprise engagements responsible to lead, deliver and monetise the IT/OT Services for the enterprise Global customers. The role involves Pre-sales, Delivery, People & Cost Management with mix of The Company and its Partner resources in the area of OT-IT. This is a Senior leadership and client centric role accountable for team management, strong technical & delivery management skills besides consultative sales acumen.
- Expected to collaborate with The Company regional teams for understanding the demand for OT-IT area and with partner in sourcing right resource skills to deliver the project for OT-IT Domain from Offshore perspective
- Responsible for functioning of “OT-IT CoE & Delivery Team” including planning, budgeting, solution engineering, delivery, recruitment, development of resources and governance with risk & mitigation
- This role will lead the SOP for OT-IT CoE & Delivery Team in collaboration with partner(s) and will monitor the utilization KPI & monthly delivery governance
- Should deliver IT revenue and identifying customer business problems to align with our IT services portfolio, and demonstrate a deep understanding of the client needs, proposal, pricing and project execution
- Developing the solution business case, maintaining relationships with key decision-makers and partners to achieve the P&L profitability and delivery targets
- Develop POCs and by leading a solutioning and presales team with strong bid and pursuit governance
- Work on RFP’s and qualify sales opportunities with the internal presales and governance team to lead and generate revenue and support the sales pipeline
- Bachelor in Engineering / Technology with MBA; MS Azure or AWS certifications preferred, PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Working experience of 15+ years, out of which 8 years of global solutioning, consultative and delivery management experience in the enterprise segment, working directly with OT domain
- Have led a larger team with regard to Presales, Solutioning & strategic sales
- Must have thorough experience of pre-sales, CoE and off-shore delivery for OT-IT / IT areas
- Deep industry IoT and Line of business domain knowledge on Industrial IoT (Industry 4.0) knowledge of IoT architecture and integration with experience of CI/CD and DevOps is preferred
- MUST have knowledge of global delivery from offshore with P&L Management experience
- Customer-facing consultative experience delivering technology services projects
- Experience in leading the Cloud team (MS Azure or AWS) will be a distinct advantage
- Must have good knowledge of resource management, utilisation, recruitment and employee benefits
- Mentor team members and able to manage CoE Knowledge, build culture of innovation and thought leadership
- Strong Communication and written skills
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409