The role is responsible for understand the design requirement, solutioning, develop the UI, backend code, simulation and integration. This includes working closely DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Engineers for IoT Solution Development.
- Design architecture software including micro services
- Develop UI and backend Code
- Design end to end architecture micros services and automation CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Building and supporting code pipelines used to deploy infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS infrastructure for all production sites for uptime and resiliency metrics.
- Development of processes, procedures, and automation for application backup/restore, recovery, service optimization/scaling, and security.
- Build, scale, and secure application cloud infrastructure using tools like Terraform, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Develop and operate a variety of deployment scenarios, including Cloud-based, on-premise infrastructure as well as IoT platforms
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automate applications infrastructure and administration tasks
- Advocate and implement industry best practices for configuration management and build/deployment automation
- Develop documentation as applicable
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science with Certification in Azure Architect, AWS Architect or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in DevOps/Systems Administration with 2 years of experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting applications
- Must have some years of hands-on Development skills such as:
- Net core:
- Database: Postgresql or SQL Server,
- Cloud technology:
- Azure: Azure Function, Azure SQL database, Logic App
- AWS: Lambda Function, Step function, RDS
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience of the following Operations skills:
- Shell script: bash, zsh
- OS: Linux
- IaC: terraform
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes
- K8s Package manager: helm
- Cloud platform: Azure, AWS, GCP or Alibaba,
- Hands-on experience Deploying and managing Highly Available, Scalable and resilient AWS cloud applications
- Expertise on distributed tracking and telemetry like Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Istio or service mesh related
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409