DX Solution Architect is responsible for understand the design requirement, solutioning, develop, simulation and integration. This include develop the end-to-end IoT architecture to ensure the scalability, stable performance and also develop documentation. He/She will work closely with pre-sales and engineering team.
- Architecture Design
- Design Cloud Microservices architecture
- Design cost and performance effective, event driven architecture for IoT Platform
- Design high scalable, high availability architecture
- Design multi-tenant architecture
- Develop Functional Design Document.
- Design Integration with ServiceNow and JIRA
- Best Practices, Design end to end security including benchmarking and penetration test.
- Security such as authentication, authorization, cryptographic, OWASP standard, JWT, etc.
- Perform Sanity test, security test, pent test with 3rd party, unit integration and other tests.
- Deployment strategy
- Performance test
- DevOps tasks with Azure DevOps as a priority.
- Deploy CI/CD pipeline – Azure DevOps include detail architecture Helm, etc. And train the Engineer to be able to do it independently to support operation.
- Exception handling, logging, localization, caching strategy, portability, performance, and transaction management
- Fault management and notification
- Development standard and best practices.
- Design technologies based on Business Requirement which cover domain, application persistence, infra and presentation layer.
- Design logical view, data processing, ETL, standardization, and transformation.
- Data modelling and mapping
- Database migration
- API integration
- Provide DevOps training to the team
- Provide Development training to the team
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science with Certification in Azure Architect, AWS Architect or equivalent with 8 years of experience in Microservices and DevOps
- Must have daily hands-on experience in Azure and AWS
- Must know Microsoft Azure microservice component and Cloud native
- Must have the following skills and hands-on experiences:
- Kubernetes: AKS, EC2
- CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure as code: helm, terraform.
- Rollback management, canary deployment, etc.
- Event Driven technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus, Pub Sub etc.
- Database: NoSQL
- Database knowledge: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Nginx, API Gateway, Azure Front Door, Kong
- Load balancer
- Security tech such as SSL, OWASP, experience with Pent Test, code scanning, etc.
- O/S: Linux
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Graph DB and Neo4J will be added advantage
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409