To drive marketing initiatives for cloud-based disruptive technologies, with a focus on B2B solutions such as IIoT, Asset Management, Digital Twin, and Energy Management. You’ll work closely with the global DX team to develop and execute marketing strategies, collaborate with stakeholders, and support the growth of DX business.
Key Focus Areas:
- Cloud-based Disruptive Technologies, with an emphasis on B2B solutions, including:
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Asset Management
- Digital Twin
- Energy Management
- Gain an in-depth understanding of global DX business strategies, market trends, and areas of customer growth.
- Identify gaps in the current marketing plan and develop improvement strategies to address shortcomings.
- Create, plan, and execute integrated marketing campaigns to introduce new DX Service offerings to the market.
- Effectively communicate the unique selling points, features, and customer requirements of DX Service offerings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop marketing collateral in English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean languages to promote DX Service solutions to business units, regional offices, and channel partners.
- Define marketing targets for DX Service and ensure they align with customer needs and messages.
- Establish metrics to measure the return on investment (ROI) for all marketing activities as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Promote knowledge sharing and collaboration with regional and local marketing teams.
- Secure support and coordination from internal regional and headquarters marketing teams to execute marketing activities, including leveraging company social media platforms and other marketing tools.
- Assist the Business Development team in driving DX business growth through external marketing initiatives.
- Play a pivotal role in showcasing the key focus areas during exhibitions.
- Main Outcomes/KPIs: Qualified Opportunities, the number of external events attended, and Submitted Proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering-related discipline with exposure to marketing or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing with experience in selling cloud/disruptive technology portfolios.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in DX Service marketing, with at least 2 years of specialization in IIoT, particularly Asset and Energy domains.
- Exposure to cloud-related technology DX Service or subscription-based DX Service.
- Must possess knowledge of Asset Performance Management or IoT applications.
- Demonstrated success in implementing DX Service marketing strategies in previous roles.
- Skilled in writing, capable of transforming business requirements into promotional articles that enhance value and pique user interest.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint or slide design and presentation skills.
- having previous experience in a startup environment offers a significant advantage
- Strong creative abilities, including the creation of futuristic videos to promote IIoT/Asset Management Solutions.
- Familiarity with digital marketing channels, including SEO, content, and social media marketing.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409