Vietnam / India
The DX Digital Twin Engineer is responsible to develop virtual model using Microsoft Digital Twin for process simulation.
- Develop backend Virtual modelling for process simulation
- Develop simulation model such as win speed, 360 degree rotation, animation, etc.
- Create a virtual smart factory simulation
- Develop Model Based System Engineering and simulation to solve complex challenges
- Integration with Front End web apps
- Develop documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in Digital Twin hands-on implementation
- Fully hands-on end to end with Microsoft Digital Twin
- Deep dive hands-on experience on Digital Twin process simulation modelling
- Experience on AWS IoT Twin maker will be value add
- Hands-on with Azure microservices to build end to end digital twin
- Knowledge on how the Digital Twin pricing works
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409