DX Asset Consultant is responsible for providing the deep technical consultancy and engineering in root cause failure analysis, failure mode effect analysis and predictive maintenance of rotating machines, and developing the solution which can output failure codes and corrective recommendations.
- Develop FMEA library for Energy Equipment : Pump, Compressor, Chiller, Boiler, and other energy equipment
- Develop a list of parameter and algorithm for each of asset equipment which later can be integrate with Analytic application for predictive analysis
- Develop asset strategy document for each of rotating asset equipment
- Develop failure analysis and recommendation.
- To workout the base data/information from the experience and later will be combine with customer information
- Analyse the efficiency and health score/index of the asset based on the data
- Develop algorithm to improve the efficiency of the asset and reduce the downtime
- Develop algorithm for performance KPI such as adjusted pump curve based on data and manufacture data sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or equivalent with 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge in root cause failure analysis, failure modes and effects analysis, health score and time to failure for Rotating Equipment : Pump, Compressor, Chiller, Boiler and other equipment
- Very knowledgeable of rotating machine theory and operation for both electrical and mechanical
- Very knowledgeable for asset risk strategy
- Knowledgeable on rotating equipment such as pump, compressor, which include impeller, bearing, temperature, current, lube oil, etc.
- Industrial code standard for rotating equipment such as ISO, alarm/alert setting, etc.
- Familiar with database is value add
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409