- Understand the global DX business strategies, market trends and customer growth area.
- Identify current marketing plan gap and draft out an improvement plan to identify and the shortcoming
- Create, plan, and execute an integrated marketing plan to push new DX Service offering to the market with different stakeholders
- Able to link, translate and communicate DX Service unique selling point, features and customer requirement and present this to the internal and external stakeholders
- Develop marketing collaterals to promote DX Service and solutions to the business units, regional offices and channel partners
- Define metrics to measure ROI for all marketing activities as defined in the Marketing plan.
- Ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration with the regional / local marketing team
- Obtain buy-in from and coordinate with internal regional and HQ marketing teams to establish and execute marketing activities including utilizing company social media platform and other marketing tools
- Support Business Development team to increase DX business growth through various external marketing initiatives
- Main Outcome/KPI: Qualified Opportunity, number of external event and Submitted Proposal
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering-related discipline with exposure in marketing role or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing with exposure in selling cloud/disruptive technology portfolio
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in DX Service marketing
- Exposure to cloud related technology DX Service or subscription-based DX Service
- Knowledge of Asset Performance Management or IoT application will be added value
- Proven DX Service marketing implementation success in the previous role
- Excellent PowerPoint or slide design skill
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels: SEO, content-and social-media marketing
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, content preparation, and reporting
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409