To work closely with other Backend developers, DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Engineers for IoT Solution Development.
- Building and supporting code pipelines used to deploy infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS infrastructure for all production sites for uptime and resiliency metrics.
- Development of processes, procedures, and automation for application backup/restore, recovery, service optimization/scaling, and security.
- Build, scale, and secure application cloud infrastructure using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Develop and operate a variety of deployment scenarios, including Cloud-based, on-premise infrastructure as well as IoT platforms
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automate applications infrastructure and administration tasks
- Advocate and implement industry best practices for configuration management and build/deployment automation
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science with relevant certification in Azure DevOp is preferred
- 5 years of experience in DevOps/Systems Administration with 2 years of experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting (Azure DevOps is a MUST) applications.
- Well verse with Azure resources, AWS resources and hands-on infrastructure as a code
- Practitioner experience with containerization (Docker & Kubernetes), cloud technologies, tools and practices (CI/CD patterns, automated provisioning & release, GitOps, IaC)
- Hands-on experience Deploying and managing Highly Available, Scalable and resilient AZURE/AWS cloud applications.
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409