The role is work closely with other Backend developers, DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Engineers for IoT Solution Development. In addition, there are many opportunities to shape the entire IoT Solutions with Zero Downtime with High SLA achievement.
- Building and supporting code pipelines used to deploy infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS infrastructure for all production sites for uptime and resiliency metrics.
- Development of processes, procedures, and automation for application backup/restore, recovery, service optimization/scaling, and security.
- Build, scale, and secure application cloud infrastructure using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Develop and operate a variety of deployment scenarios, including Cloud-based, on-premise infrastructure as well as IoT platforms
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automate applications infrastructure and administration tasks
- Advocate and implement industry best practices for configuration management and build/deployment automation
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science with 3 years of experience in DevOps/Systems Administration with two years of experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting (preferably AWS or Azure) applications.
- Strong hands-on experience on containerization (Docker & Kubernetes), cloud technologies, tools (Jenkins, CodeDeploy) and practices (CI/CD patterns, automated provisioning & release, GitOps, IaC)
- Solution design to deployment, in-depth experience with various leading technologies/services like Kafka, Pyspark, KubeFlow, Kubernetes, IoT hub, Redis, timescaleDB, MongoDB, AKS, EKS, S3, AWS glue.
- Hands-on experience Deploying and managing Highly Available, Scalable and resilient AWS/AZURE cloud applications.
- Expertise in Infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Ansible or CloudFormation
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language, preferably bash, shell, Python/Golang
- Good experience in monitoring solutions like Prometheus, Grafana, Sonar Qube, ELK, Black Duke, Aquasec, Sentry
- Candidates with the following certifications and knowledge will be an added advantage:
- Cloud & DevOps Certifications, e.g., AWS Architect, Developer or Ops
- IoT / IIoT & Industry 4.0 Domain Knowledge is value-added
- DevSecOps Best Practices, Zero Trust Architecture based infra provisioning
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409