To manage overall delivery for the DX Team based in Vietnam pertaining to IT and OT-IT technology services. This includes resource management (resource ramp-up and ramp-down). He/She will also supporting Business Development team on pre-sales activities especially for Vietnam to increase the revenue.
- Responsible for the overall delivery and portfolio of the IT and OT-IT services on a virtual / hybrid model ensuring optimal resource utilization & profitability.
- Lead the delivery & subject matter teams in engineering and execute detailed project strategy from start to closure in line with the internal and external client project requirements.
- Work closely with the global geographic locations to ensure delivery of projects concurrently also develop delivery capacity and internal / partner resources to success full completion.
- Effectively manage the overall execution, budgets for delivery team, position the DX services and support the various PoC’s initiatives onsite and working remotely with clients.
- Strong stakeholder management capability to collaborate, negotiation, diplomatic in order to convince the message.
- Managing the project/PoC and pre-sales activities & day to day operational aspects of the projects and ensuring the new global projects are onboarded using the capacity and resources team.
- Support on RFP’s with the internal presales and governance team to lead and generate revenue and support the sales pipeline.
- Well verse on project management related such as invoice, order booking process, tax mater, shipping related and other project related.
- Has IT and OT-IT knowledge and able to communicate with the Internal and partner stakeholder in this area
- Should able to coach and mentor junior team members and able to manage Knowledge, delivery acceleration, build culture of innovation and thought leadership for IT and OT-IT area
- Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- Total Experience of 5+ years with at least 3 years global delivery/service management in IT and IIoT area (SaaS/PaaS Cloud base)
- MUST have Knowledge of pre-sales – proposal response preparation, solutioning, efforts estimation
- MUST have knowledge of global delivery from off-shore
- Knowledge of Budget and cost management as per projects of regions
- Knowledge of Japanese language is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong consultative ability in delivering IT and OT-IT delivery management and identifying customer business problems to align the services portfolio, positioning our services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including executive presentations with proven experience in managing a global team virtually.
- Agile Certification is preferred.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409