- Analyzing the data, pre-processing, interpret, cleansing, balancing and select right algorithm to train and modelling
- To write API code in order to publish the result and integrate with dashboard
- Develop and deploy machine learning custom algorithm form customer data source
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Develop company testing framework and test model quality
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Minimum a Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as Data Scientist
- Experience working on IoT/OT Industries is a MUST. Understand nature of OT data
- Hands-on experience with IoT data and gathering techniques
- Strong hands-on experience on Analytic statistical modelling
- Hand-on develop Web API is MUST
- Hands-on experience on reinforcement learning, Supervised learning and unsupervised learning
- Hands-on experience in Video and Image processing is value add
- Asset OT knowledge such as pump will be a strong advantage
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409