- Analyzing the data, pre-processing, interpret, cleansing, balancing and select right algorithm to train and modelling.
- To write API code in order to publish the result and integrate with dashboard.
- Develop and deploy machine learning custom algorithm form customer data source
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Minimum a Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as Data Scientist
- Must have the following skills
- Hands-on with Python
- Hands-on with writing Python or Web API to be consumed by Front End dashboard
- Hands-on experience on reinforcement learning, Supervised learning, unsupervised learning
- Hands-on experience on “incremental model training” with real time data, online learning include the design, data flow and deployment. The first model is offline and there after will be automatically learning incrementally based on the real time data.
- Hands-on experience in Video and Image processing
- Hands-on Experience on developing predictive maintenance in Energy Industries especially for PUMP
- Good to have the following:
- Hands-on with Kubeflow platform is value add
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409