The Data Engineer is responsible for design OT-IT software architecture, develop and deploy the resources and ensuring the realization is as per design. This include end to end life cycle review and test. He/She is also responsible to present the architecture framework to stakeholder.
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our technology life cycle, collaboration and spaces, service delivery management, data and business intelligence among others.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Azure/ AWS ‘big data’, IIOT technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Design scalable data model, simulation, allocation and effectiveness for different application including SQL and NoSQL modeling.
- Apply Data management, data governance and security components.
- Design OT-IT Data architecture and prepare the presentation material
- OT/IT data Security (IoT Hub, data sharing, container registry, etc..)
- Conduct audit and test to ensure the resources deploy CI/CD and configuration follow the design and governance.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, IT, Computer Science with related Data Modelling and/or Azure Developer Certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data warehouse with experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases and NoSQL database.
- Strong hands-on in Data Modeling using some tolls such as Erwin, Rise, etc.
- Hands-on experience for large scale enterprise data modelling for various application and data source
- Hands-on experience for Data integration for unstructured and structure data
- Hands-on experience with various data source such as TimeSeries SQL data, JSON, xml, etc.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (DevOps) and relevant tools such as Maven/Jenkins)
- Deep knowledge on ISA 95 and ISA 88
- Strong knowledge on Azure microservices to develop and deploy algorithm to make raw data useful to the enterprise
- Strong experience on Data Warehouse, Common Data Extract.
- Strong experience on data integration with business system such as SAP
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409