The Condition Monitoring Consultant is responsible for providing the deep technical consultancy in root cause failure analysis and predictive maintenance of rotating machines, and developing the solution which can output failure codes and corrective recommendations. This also include cost benefit analysis, ROI justification to influence customer of the solution provided.
The Key Focus areas include:
- Energy/Asset Management
- Asset Type: Pump, Compressor, Fan/Blower, Agitator, Boiler, Heat Exchanger
The Performance KPI will be measured based on:
- Asset Management services [SaaS] Order Intake
- Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Involvement in Pre-Sales and Functional Designing
- Analyse customer business need and translate into technical and functional requirements
- Promote best practice of condition base monitoring
- Analyse rotating equipment include the data, and do an analysis of the potential problem. And propose the recommendations solution
- Develop failure analysis/FMEA and recommendation; to work out the base data/information from the experience and later will be combine with customer information.
- Analyse the efficiency and health score/index of the asset based on the data
- Develop algorithm to improve the efficiency of the asset and reduce the downtime
- Develop algorithm for performance KPI such as adjusted pump curve based on data and manufacture data sheet
- Analyse FFT of the equipment and identify the defect
- Analysing rotating asset data and do a pre-processing of the data. Develop algorithm of predictive maintenance to predict the time to failure of the asset
- Write-up the solution to differentiate with competitor and provide value proposition to increase the winning chance
- Develop asset strategy document for each of asset equipment
- At least Degree in Engineering preferably in Mechanical with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Vibration Technology II certification
- Completion Certificate for Predictive Maintenance Customer project is required for proof
- Good knowledge in root cause failure analysis, failure modes and effects analysis, health score and time to failure from vibration raw data, spectrum data, thermography, current signature, etc.
- Very knowledgeable of rotating machine theory and operation, such as pump, fan, compressor, blower, etc.
- Very knowledgeable FFT spectrum and develop analysis solutions. FFT deep knowledge is a MUST
- Knowledgeable on rotating equipment such as pump, compressor, which include impeller, bearing, temperature, current
- Industrial code standard for rotating equipment such as ISO, alarm/alert setting, etc.
- Strong domain knowledge on Asset Management Software: Asset Monitoring, KPI, Predictive Maintenance, Potential Saving, CO2
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409