The role is responsible for designing, deploying, and securing various components of :
- Network infrastructure include switching, routers, firewalls, servers, personnel, equipment, and infrastructure software, VPN, Public IP, etc
- Deploy required resources by the developer include registration, accessibility, pricing estimate, etc..
- Setup microservices component on Azure and AWS
- Troubleshooting network component such as VPN, private pipeline, etc..
- Setup required Infra Cloud micros-services resources as per information provided by architect or developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years of relevant Infra and Network experience.
- Must have solid hands-on working experience in setting up, deploy and configure the following:
- All Cloud Network microservices such as VPN, Firewall, pipeline, DNS, etc..
- Public / Static IP
- Must have good hands-on experience to set up the following resources include monitor the usage.
- Kubernetes and Docker
- CosmoDB, MongoDB, Kafka
- VM: Linux O/S
- Azure and AWS Web Services
- Ngix Web Services
- Azure Redis cache
- Azure Synapse and Datalake
- IoT Hub
- A highly meticulous and motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409