India / Vietnam
- To interact with business representative for requirements gathering
- To understand business requirements & to create a detail design based on new technology usage and existing systems (avoid any conflict with existing solution)
- To prepare functional specification for all kinds of development
- To design & deploy solutions for analytics & data model / data lake architecture
- To guide development team for desired feature development
- To review / audit the customer environment for optimization and automation opportunities
- To successfully delivery projects implementing analytics solution to meet customer requirements across multiple technologies in data analytics
- To implement data lake solutions for customers by leveraging the big data technology stack
- To work with global teams for conceptualization, solution engineering, effort estimation, demo / PoC and deliver projects with team members situated across various locations globally
- Able to work in dynamic environment like a new start-up
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology or similar qualification
- Min 10 years of working experience with at least 8 years as a Data Engineer & Architect.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer management skills, Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- TOGAF Certification is preferred, Azure or AWS Solution Architect Certification is preferred
- Experience of working in Operations Technology analytics and IT analytics (On-premise & Cloud)
- Experience in working in Energy / Pharma industry for OT-IT analytics is preferred
- Strong experience in Data Architecture with SQL enterprise and SSIS
- Strong hands-on experience on Data Integration with Microsoft Biz Talk
- Hands-on experience with designing Databases such as SQL, mongo DB, Casandra
- Experience using statistical computer languages and querying languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: MATLAB, C#, Java.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures with advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions statistical tests and proper usage, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience in Data Visualization, Cleansing, analysis, Root cause analysis including Tableau / Power BI or similar tools
- Strong experience on Advance analytic and big data management architecture by using Cloud micro services and Edge Computing
- Experience / exposure to new technologies like AR/VR, Digital Twin, Deep learning techniques is a plus
- Thorough understanding of Data Lake, Big data analytics and the Big data technology stack
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409