- Analyse the sensor data, image, video etc. for, not limited to pre-processing, prediction, forecast, anomaly detection, classification, recognition etc. by developing suitable ML algorithms and methodologies.
- Write Web API which could publish the result with continuous live data
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Use optimization algorithms to optimize the parameters to minimize or maximize the target KPI.
- Develop company testing framework and test model quality
- Coordinate with different functional teams in technical support and solution development
- Minimum a Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as Data Scientist
- Hands-on experience with data and gathering techniques
- Hand-on development of Web API is MUST
- Strong hands-on experience on reinforcement learning, supervised learning and unsupervised learning
- Experience working on OT Industries, hands-on experience in Video and Image processing are value added.
- Industrial domain knowledge such as pump, compressor, etc will be a strong advantage
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, proactive and good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409