Singapore or SEA Countries
Support Business Development Manager to manage and follow up opportunities, do commercial reporting and develop business plan, including analysis of result, trends, marketing and promotion of company’s solution and services.
- Monitor sales pipeline and business growth together with the regional sales team & business development and prepare monthly report to keep track of ongoing order status and growth.
- Support business development team in overseeing day-to-day operation of business, which include research and analyse of trends, take part in sales and marketing related activities.
- Prepare slides and sales material for customer presentation, marketing event and internal activities.
- Support proposal team for proposal submission to the region or customer
- Manage legal documentation to ensure all orders meet up the required standard.
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or similar.
- Proven initiative and ability to work independently.
- Adept at numbers (to be able to provide sales number reporting).
- Understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience on SaaS business model will be value add.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate frequently to the internal stakeholders.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409