The role supports the Business Development and Project Manager to manage global opportunities, order bookings, monthly orders / projects, and commercial reporting. He / she is to develop and improve business and order workflows for cloud-based products and service offerings. It is based in India working with international teams on remote basis.
- Design and improve process documentation, workflows, and guidance for Order Management System (OMS)
- Support the development of OMS together with the developer to simplify process and increase quality
- Monitor sales pipeline and business growth together with the regional sales team & business development and prepare monthly report to keep track of ongoing order status and growth
- Manage order booking to ensure it meets all the guideline and documentation requirements.
- Arrange and keep track of the project invoicing
- Identify current issue or bottleneck in the existing order management process and propose a solution to fix and improve the order management system
- Manage legal documentation to ensure all orders meet up the required standard
- Provide training to the regional sales and engineering on the process of booking the order
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- 3 years of business support experience in the similar capacity preferred
- Project Management experience to manage order booking, pre-sales process till project commercial
- Familiar with legal documentation such as T&C is value added
- Understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes
- Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience on SaaS business model will be value added
- Excellent communication and presentation to provide regular training and communication with regional sales
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409