Singapore/ Malaysia / Vietnam/ Indonesia/ Thailand
The Business Development / Account Manager is responsible to identify, qualify and establish the partnership model and candidates. He/She will use his/her network connection and experience to identify list of partners including the pricing, white labelling, reseller agreement, etc. He/She will also be involved to support global team on investment related activity to provide the necessary input and negotiation with the partners.
He/She also will involve on supporting local country sales on opportunity pursuit and bridge/collaborate with SI/OEM partner as needed to increase top line – cross selling and upsell
- System Integrator
What to Sell
- IIoT Platform
- Cloud base Asset Management Apps
- Order Intake through Partners
- Develop sales pipeline with partners
- Develop partner strategy and roadmap
- Develop Partner Catalogue, price list and reseller agreement working with the Company HQ legal
- Develop margin strategy and discount strategy
- Provide training to the partner and necessary support
- Analyse gaps in the current portfolio offering and propose adoption strategy based on service requirement
- Explore and identify possible partner candidates in line with the partnership strategy.
- Develop partnership with System Integrator to support pre-sales and delivery in respective country
- Understand the decision maker, winning price and competition. And position services to win the competition
- Drive Cross sell and upsell
- Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Business Development, Sales Management, and/or Stakeholder management especially for SI Partner and OEM Partner
- Strong Customer network and decision maker for Key focus area with partner
- Strong IIoT Recurring/ SaaS Subscription Business model
- Strong partner network to support turnkey delivery. The partner will support through pre-sales and delivery
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills with experience in handling stakeholders in multinational organizations. Experience in driving collaboration effectively across diverse teams, cultures, and time zones
- Demonstrated experience with the entire Partner Management including pricing, incentive, and strong negotiation to have competitive pricing while maintain mutual business trust
- Highly multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Ability to thrive on fast-paced and agile environment.
- Excellent presentation skill and customer centric.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409