Business Development Manager works closely with regional sales team to plan and strategies the Digital Transformation business growth especially on Cloud related. This role is responsible for supporting regional sales on providing consultancy and driving new pipeline opportunities through prospecting, pre-qualifying leads, setting discovery meeting, and increase the PoC till commercialization.
The key focus area include:
- OT-IT Integration and IT-IT Integration
- Software as Services
- OT-IT Security
- Big Data Management
- Develop business plan
- Drive pipeline growth through promotional activities
- Understand customer need and strategize the approach in agile manner
- Conduct discovery workshop
- Involve on marketing promotion for asset management
- Develop roadmap
- Develop presentation and strategies the value proposition and competitive differentiation clearly and concisely
- Work closely with the internal regional sales team to drive and secure the opportunity
- Work with technical team to translate the business requirement for further development
- Build relationship for business interaction with cross function team
- Work with regional sales on marketing video creation
- Involve on technical and commercial Proposal to identify the scope, risk, T&C and pricing with the support from proposal/bid team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with following certification:
- Azure and AWS
- 8 years in Business Development, Program Management, Process Management, and Stakeholder holder management in Large scale of IT/OT Enterprise Integration Project and OT-IT Security
- Must have the following technical domain knowledge:
- OT-IT Security
- Knowledge on IEC 62443
- Apps Security : Zero Trust Architecture
- Data Security e.g Data Encryption
- Identification management e.g MFA/SSO, IAM, etc.
- Network Security: Firewall/WAF/DDOS
- API Security: JWT, SWE, Open ID, OAuth2, etc.
- OT-IT Integration
- Gateway integration to Cloud through MQTT, REST, SFTP, etc.
- Knowledge on various 3rd party gateway such as OSI PI, OPC and Modbus
- Familiar with Azure and AWS Cloud
- OT-IT Security
- Strong experience in SaaS, PaaS commercial pricing offering and growth strategy
- Strong customer and partner network and knowledge in Industries especially Energy, O&G, Petrochemical and Mining/material
- Experience leading OT-IT Integration from on premises to Cloud (Azure and AWS) include on prem to cloud security
- Develop high level business and functional architecture diagram
- Bridging with DX Engineering team to translate Business and Functional requirement to technical requirement, so that the team able to execute the project
- Ability to thrive on agile environment
- Excellent in developing power point slide and presentation skill to management as well as customer
- Demonstrated experience with the entire Business Management Lifecycle (engagement of stakeholders, multiple team environment, etc.)
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of detailed user stories, epics, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Experience working on programs to define and build cloud-native at scale
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409