To engage and pursue new business opportunities by helping the clients identify and implement digital technologies to optimize their operation and improve their overall performance, the expectation of this role is to drive growth the sales pipeline through smart manufacturing transformation programs and projects.
- Conduct market research and work closely with country offices to identify potential clients, engaging clients senior management and facilitate smart manufacturing assessment workshops.
- Analyze the current state of the company’s technology and identify areas for improvement through the assessment activities
- Develop and implement a digital transformation strategy that aligns with the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Recommend specific digital technologies, platforms, and tools that can be used to improve processes, customer experiences, and employee productivity, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful adoption and integration of new digital technologies through development of the transformation roadmap.
- Create and deliver functional area presentations and guide proposal team till close deals to drive revenue growth
- Monitor and measure the success of digital transformation initiatives and make adjustments to the process as needed
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in digital technology and advise the company on how to incorporate these into their strategy, especially in the area of decarbonization
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science or minimum 10 years industry experience in business development, pre-sales, consultant, or engineering discipline
- Some years of experience in digital transformation or related fields, such as IT strategy, enterprise architecture, or management consulting
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics
- Strong understanding of energy usage, greenhouse gas emissions, and climate change impacts
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to develop and execute effective digital transformation strategies
- Proven track record of success in driving revenue growth and closing deals
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout the South-East Asia region
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409