To work with global team and be responsible to investigate, verify the IoT Platform performance, analyze, identify root cause and propose recommendation
- Digest and understand business process and requirement
- Develop Back End services
- Investigate DB Schema issue and Data Flow if there is bottle neck
- Investigate Code Structure and verify if follow best practice
- Performance optimization/Enhancement
- Develop documentation
- Relevant degree with minimum 5 years of experience in developing IoT Platform using Cloud native microservices
- Hands-on experience to develop IoT Platform (NOT IT Platform) is a MUST. Especially on device ingestion, DB Schema to be able to scale up/down horizontally and vertically.
- Technology Stack include:
- Timeseries DB : Timescale, PostgreSQL
- .Net Core, golang
- Kafka, RabitMQ
- js is an added advantage
- Web API
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Redis cache
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Words format with recent photograph to us at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No.: 13C6409